We’re extremely proud to announce that we’re gonna need a bigger awards cabinet. Last week we won a whopping nine at the GlobalTrend Awards. Normally we enter our work for internal comms awards, but this time around we were rubbing shoulders with some really stiff competition and up against some well-known work (John Lewis Christmas ad being one of them).
Life never stands still – Dell Technologies Purpose Film
When Dell Technologies was formed, it was the world’s largest tech deal in history. They wanted a film to inspire, connect and instil a sense of pride throughout their workforce.
We created Life Never Stands Still to show what Dell Technologies does for people and communities across the world, and how every single employee plays their part to drive human progress. It was emotional, accessible and above all, authentic. It was so well received by the workforce that it was turned into a 60-second TV spot that aired in the US, playing throughout 2017.
The film won:
- Two top Triumph awards for Cinematography and Company Overview
- Two Ascent awards for Best Directing and Original Music – so, a big thanks goes out to our friends and partners Matt Harris Freeth and Echoic audio for their help on the film
- Quest award Technology category winner
Northwell Health Values Film
The Northwell Health values film was part of an Employee Value Proposition we created. In the film, we wanted to show how the workforce lives and breathes their values every day. As Northwell themselves say ‘watch how our values inspire us to bring our best selves to work every day – made by our people, for our people’.
The film won:
- The top Triumph award for the Medical category
- Ascent award Recruitment category
- Two Quest awards for Best Directing and Company Overview
An amazing achievement that makes us grin from ear to ear. It goes without saying, but we would like to thank our clients Dell Technologies and Northwell Health for helping us achieve our visions for these successful films.